Friday, August 14, 2009

Bon Voyage

That's the name of my exclusive kit during my guest period at ScrapMatters.. And let me tell you, it's jam packed with stuff perfect for travelling, flight or road trip photos. And I just looove the colors!! Check it out here.



Here's some LOs using the kit by my and ScrapMatters' CT.


I've also got a fab add-on for you. Hope you like it! And in case you're wondering, that's the underground route map of London on the top paper.. ;) You can download the freebie here.


 

19 kommenttia:

I love this kit Mira...thanks so much for the add on! Off to get the kit right now!!!

Debra

...great kit! thanks for the add-on freebie :)

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!

What a great travel kit. Thanks for the add-on.

I love the idea of the Underground map - so useful for us in England!!! Thank you

I love travel pages!!! Thanks for the freebie!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

This is great! Thanks :o)

You made Tube map paper! Fantastic!! Thank you so much. I love it!

just thought i'd give you a peek at what i made with this kit and add on:
http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=45378&ppuser=12360

Thanks so much! HUGS!

This is so cute! Thanks so much!

Where can i get this kit since it seems unavailable from ScrapMatters now? Thanks!

I try to get it but i can't find nowhere! ;( help please

Post a Comment