Friday, August 21, 2009

Date labels for your travel (and other) LOs

I've got something new for you... again...! :) I'm not sure how I've been able to do it but I've actually managed to release something new every week during my guest gig at SM..! Yay for me! ;) Well, I haven't released anything new at SPD this month though (except for the Pickle Barrel mini kit) but just wait till next week for that.. ;) Anyway, I just released these date labels at SM today. They coordinate perfectly with my Bon Voyage kit that I released last week but you can also use these on any LOs. These colors are sooo yummy so I'm sure these will come in handy on lots of LOs!



Here's a few cool LOs by my CT using the labels and the Bon Voyage kit. Have a look. :)


By Fernanda Pacheco

By Marlen

By Britt

And here's still some more CT LOs without the labels. I'm just loving to see all these travel LOs and photos and it's fun to see that the kit can be used for non-travel LOs too.



Lastly, take a look at this LO by my former guest CTM neeceebee from SM. The way she did the journaling with the word bits is sooo cool and the whole LO looks awesome with all the details and the blending! :)



Ok, I'll continue working on my secret project. ;) It's a collab btw so stay tuned.. :)

2 kommenttia:

You have an insanely talented CT! I love all of their layouts but if helps that you make such super cool page kits!

I fell for their products!

Post a Comment