Friday, August 28, 2009

Something a bit different

I decided to try my hand in something totally different than what I've been making before and made my first ever template pack for sale! It's my final week as a guest designer at SM and so you can get the templates from SM only for a week. Two of the templates include a wordart stamp from my Word Stamp series and the other two have some messy machine stitching included. You can get them here.



It is really exciting to see people start with the same composition and end up making them their own so that every LO looks totally different! Take a look at these LOs from my and SM CTs to see yourself.


I also still want to show you a few more amazing LOs with the Bon Voyage kit also by my and SM CTs.


Fab, aren't they? :) And, to finish off I'll show you a little sneak peek of what's coming on next Tuesday... See ya then!

1 kommenttia:

Some great layouts there, I really must try and get back into digi scrapping

Post a Comment