Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Easy as ABC collab with an add-on

I collabed with BCD Designs to bring you this fun and colorful school themed kit. The kit is actually even bigget than what we were planning and so you get 18 papers, almost 100 elements and an alpha set in four different colors. Check it out here.


I'm pretty sure you're interested in seeing the kit in action.. ;) So, here's some LOs from my CT.



I've also got a small add-on for you guys. You can get it here. Hope you like it!

6 kommenttia:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for this Freebie.
Is really cute....

Thanks so much for this fabulous freebie! Love your work!

THank you so much for the freebie add on. I like that the cloud cloud has a blue border :)

I LOVE this set of items!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! :)

Post a Comment