Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chillin' Out

Oops, apparently it's taken me a bit longer than until "next Tuesday", like I promised in my last post, to show you my other awesome collab so sorry about that! I guess a lot of you have already seen the kit but in case you haven't here it is once again. It's a beautiful winter kit called Chillin' Out I made with two amazing designers from SPD, Vera Lim and Mag Designs.



I really looove the colors in this kit and how it all looks together! And I think the snowman Vera made is just the cutest snowman ever! :) The kit also comes with a pack of free quickpages with the purchase so scrapping with the collab is made a little easier for you.


Ok, I'm sure you're ready to see what my and SPD CT girls have came up with the collab so let's check it out. :)



Totally gorgeous stuff as usual! :) And you know what? Since it's almost Christmas and I'm in a giving mood I'm giving you an add-on for the kit for free. :) I had a lot of stuff left over when I was making the kit and so I decided to put them together and give away for you guys. It's not the most fanciest thing but if you find it useful I'm more than happy to share it.

Sorry, the link is gone.

Merry Christmas and a Great New Year! And I'll see you with more exciting things in January! ;)

5 kommenttia:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Wow!! Wonderful kit and page girls!!!! Kisses for you!!
FĂȘ Pacheco

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the freebie...I love it!

Post a Comment