Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Magic

Wow, it's been such a long time since I've last blogged. Well, I haven't been releasing that many new products lately so there hasn't been that much to blog about scrap wise. But, let's fix that now since I've got some awesome stuff coming out in the near future.. And the first one is my fabulous and festive Christmas collab with Camila Designs!! Take a look. :) (The images are clickable.)



And you know what? When you buy the kit you'll also get 10 quickpages made with the kit free with your purchase! It's seriously a great deal!



We also made a set of 6 clustered frames with the elements of the kit.



These frames make scrapping so much easier and faster and even I came up with a LO using them in ten minutes which has never happened before. ;)



Ok, time to get inspired by some fab CT layouts. :)

And I think it's about time to give you a small freebie too. I guess you don't mind, right? ;) I made my LO into a quickpage to give you for free. Enjoy! :)

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks so much for your interest in the freebie.


Camila is having a freebie on her blog as well so be sure to check that out too! And don't forget to come back here next Tuesday for another gorgeous collab! ;)

4 kommenttia:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 04 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

hello, I would like this design, is it possible?

Post a Comment