Sunday, April 7, 2013

Signs of spring and a free add-on

It has taken a bit longer than usual for spring to get here this year but this was the first week we finally got some signs of spring and the snow finally started to melt. To celebrate that I made another spring themed journal card pack. The set is called Spring Melody Journal Cards and they are available in my Etsy shop here. There's a total of 18 journal cards in yummy greenish colors in the set. I really enjoyed making these and I hope you like the result.


The journal cards were inspired by my kit called Spring Melody that's also available in my shop. The kit is packed with cute elements, an alpha set and nine papers.


I've also got a free add-on pack of journal cards for you. You can download them here. Enjoy! :)


4 kommenttia:

Thanks so much for the wonderful journal cards.

I downloaded your Easter journal cards and thought those would be the only ones. Then I noticed there were more! Wow!. I love these, too. Thank you for having the two sizes and orientations, too.
I love all the shades of green you used in your beautiful kit. :)

très jolies ! merci beaucoup pour le partage... j'ai créé des liens ici : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl et là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

Post a Comment