Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer with a freebie

We've had some nice summer weather and lots of sun shine here lately and that's inspired me to create a new set of journaling cards perfect for summer and beach layouts.



The set is called Sizzlin' Summer and it's available in my Etsy store here. I actually remade this set three times with different color schemes before I was happy with it...

Here's a better look at the cards.



As usual, I've also got a small sampler of the kit available for free in the end of this post. But before that, I'm going to show you my Project Life pages for the weeks 27 and 28.


I really like the colors on this spread and the July divider matched perfectly.





The week in review card with the minion waving is my favourite part of this spread. :)

Ok, now onto the freebie.


It's a total of five journaling cards that co-ordinate with the Sizzlin' Summer pack. You can download the cards here. Enjoy and hopefully you'll have lots of sunny pictures to use the cards with! :)

10 kommenttia:

je découvre tout juste votre site et vos créations sont toutes superbes !... merci pour les jolis freebies : j'ai créé des liens ici : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl et là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

The journal cards are awesome. Thanks.

THHHHAAAAANNNNKKKKK you!! I love 'em so much. Makes me happy you're designing again!

You're welcome! And I'm glad you still like my designs! :)

Thanks, Mira and Happy summer! I love the versions of movie posters in your PL album that are in your language. They are super fun to see.

Thank you so much! These are fabulous! Alisha

Love the cards thanks for sharing them.

Happy to have found your page, subscribed too, so I can follow your work. Thanks for the freebie - lovely!
Greetings from Denmark!!

Cool colors for Summer. Perfect for my kids Train Trip Journals this Summer.

Post a Comment